Born and raised in Milan, Italy. Currently residing in Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering at University of Milan at Politecnico-Polytechnic, specializing in Vehicle Dynamics
- Publication: "Identification of Damping and Stiffness Parameters of a Motor Racing Car."
- 2002 SAE Convention, Indianapolis, IN
"Women in Motorsports" - Featured Speaker
- 2003 to 2006 Lynn St. James Annual
"Women in the Winners Circle"
- Autosport Radio Show hosted by Don Kay
- Engineering Work Experience in:
- Indy Lights (also Infinity Pro Series)
- F. Star Mazda
- Grand Am